Monday, September 27, 2010

Blog #2 9/27/10

I have recently gone to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina for a family vacation. However I did not go with my own family, I went with my boyfriend, Mike and his family. We went on this vacation during the month of April for nine days, during our spring break. The car ride there and back was approximately 14 hours long, including all of the pit stops that were made. Once we finally made it to our destination, it was such a relief to finally breathe in the warm, fresh air and bust out the summer clothes. Once we arrived, we immediately headed down to check out the beach. The feeling of my toes sinking in the sand felt wonderful. Along with the beautiful sight as I peered out from a far, of the rushing waves crashing onto the shore. Each time a new wave would hit, it would leave behind seashells of all colors and shapes to rest upon the wet sand. As I walked further down the beach and looked into the distance all that appeared in my field of view were tall hotel buildings, standing still with layers of white fluffy clouds surrounding them.  As I continued walking I saw many different things.  People jogging, children playing, teenagers soaking up the sun. Every which way I looked I seen people of all kinds, doing all different kinds of things. From the hotel balcony, looking out into the world was a sight like no other. Whether it was watching children build sandcastles, watching the sun rise, or sun set, every sight was extraordinary. My vacation to Myrtle Beach was not only filled with fun and adventure, but also beauty and memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment