Thursday, September 23, 2010

Present 9/23/10

I am a very happy person because I often think of how much I love just living and enjoying life. There are so many things that I love about my life, not only currently but also in general. I mostly love just being a teenager. These are supposed to be the best years of our lives, and so far for me, this statement has proven to be true. Not only do I get to spend the entire day, laughing and being with my friends, I am also able to spend time with them outside of school, whenever I would like. Sure, there are my parents occasionally saying no, but for the most part spending time with my closest friends is never difficult to do. Being a teenager is such a rewarding stage in life. In my life, I also love and am very appreciative of my parents. They are always there for me when I need them and I know that I will always be able to depend on them. My mom has grown to be my best friend and that is exactly the way I have always wanted our relationship to be. I also love that fact that I no longer need my parents to be my taxi cab, and that I have the independence of driving myself from place to place, such as cheerleading practice everyday. Cheerleading is a major passion of mine. I love spending my time with my team practicing and bonding as sisters with them. Most of all, I love the rush I get when performing in front of large crowds. This specific time of the year is my absolute favorite. Fall is such a beautiful season, full of color and happiness. I feel that this is why it is my favorite season, because I love being in a happy environment. Although there are any things in my life that I love, one of the things that I love most, is being fortunate enough to be in such a healthy and loving relationship at such an exciting age. I feel that I am very blessed to have found a relationship with someone who has turned out to be not only my significant other, but my best friend as well for over two years now.  There are multiple things in my life, and life in general that I value, and I would not change a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment