Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Season 9/28/10

Out of all four seasons, my favorite is fall. I can find negative things about all other season, but when I think of fall no faults come to mind. I love fall for multiple different reasons. Summer is gorgeous, but the continuous hot, sweaty days get to be a bit of a pain. Therefore, the change in temperature is very relieving, refreshing, and could not happen at a better time. I love the feeling of waking up in the morning and feeling the cool chill of the gorgeous fall day ahead. Just peering out the window in the morning sets the mood for each day. My favorite type of fall day is when there is no sun shining, rain falling every now and then, and a cool breeze gently passing by.  I enjoy waking up in the morning and seeing wet leaves scattered all over the ground as I walk to my car, only to find my car covered with leaves.  It is also my favorite season because of all the fun festivities that occur during this time of year. Such as pumpkin and apple picking, Halloween, haunted houses, corn mazes and much more. There is always something entertaining to look forward to when fall rolls around. Fall is not only my favorite season because of the scenery and activities associated with it, but also because during the season of fall is when cheerleading begins!

1 comment:

  1. I like fall because I like going into corn mazes. I also like drawing on pumpkins with markers and paint.

    ReplyDelete