Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2010!

2010 has been a very successful and thrilling year for me. Although it has had its perks, like anything else I experienced multiple down falls. Right after the new year I signed up for my driving test. Although I was about to pass out while I was driving, I thankfully passed my test on the first try and was now a free woman to roam around with my friends.  In the beginning of the year the basketball cheerleading team was very successful at their competitions, which was a great way to start the year off. I also fortunate enough to go on vacation in the month of April to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina with Mike and his family. This was a very memorable experience that I am so happy I was able to be a part of. During this year I was also fortunate enough to be on the Prom Court. Prom itself was a great time in my life that I have experienced. In 2010 I also became the President of Student congress. This was such an honor to me because it was something that I really wanted and knew I would enjoy being involved with. 2010 was also the year that I completed my junior year and was ready to move onto my final year of high school.  After high school in the summer I got my first job at the Alden Recreation Program. I loved this job because I was able to be around children and entertain them, so that they would have a memorable summer. During the summer I also enjoyed spending quality time with my friends who were seniors and were going off to college. After summer was over and we returned back to school I was accepted into two colleges of my choice, Daemen College and Medaille College and was given the Presidential Scholarship to both. I experienced so many other memories and great times that year. All in all, 2010 was a year to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment