Monday, January 3, 2011

2011!

The year 2011 has a lot of new things in store for me. This is the year in my life where I will be experiencing many new changes. This is the year that I will finally graduate and move out into the real world. All of your life up until graduation is mainly the same, with not many major changes. You do not have much independence or freedom, there is always someone there guiding you through the beginning of your life. This will be the year where I gain independence and start to realize what life is all about. However, before I graduate I must complete my senior year. I am having an excellent time so far my senior year and I am sure that the rest of the year will continue to be filled with lifetime memories and success. The majority of my summer for 2011 will be spent with my high school friends and celebrating our graduation. Once September rolls around I will enter a completely new world. New drive to school, new schedule, new classes, new friends, the fall of 2011 will be life changing. It is going to be a tough time in my life but I am very prepared and ready for it to come. I am ready to move on with my life in hopes of meeting new people and experiencing different surroundings.  In 2011 I plan on really buckling down at either Daemen College or Medaille College and focusing on my studies in order to maintain a high GPA. However I want to live up my college life and hang out with my new friends. Due to the fact that I love to cheer, I really would love to be able to cheer during college. Not necessarily at the college of my choice but for an All-Star team. 2011 will be a very challenging and adventurous year that I am greatly looking forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment