Thursday, January 13, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday!

My Super Bowl Sunday has been spent the same way for as long as I can remember. Every year we have a party at my house and all of our family friends come over. Yes, this does mean that I get to spend time with my BFF Morgan Elizabeth Jude Dulski. Of course, I don’t think that we have ever actually watched any part of the game before. Usually the parents are all up stares where the big TV is watching the football game, while the kids are down stairs with the game on but doing other things that are more fun. The adults always put money in for their bet about who is going to win, at the end it is always entertaining to see whomever one freak out with excitement and hear everyone yelling at each other. Mostly all of the teen boys at my house are interested in watching the game, the girls usually not. For example Morgan and I normally talk about way more important things rather than watching the game. This year we will probably battle each other in the Wii since how we just got it for Christmas! Every year it never fails, my mom will come down stairs and make kids come up to watch half time with the parents. We never care about half time either, to us it’s nothing special and we would much rather be having our conversations, which are much more important.  The best part of the entire occasion is the massive amount of delicious food. Every family that comes brings a dish to pass and they are always amazing dishes. I don’t even eat a main meal all day because there are always so many dishes to snack on. Super Bowl Sunday every year is always a good time, due to the fact that I am able to hang out with all of our family friends and enjoy my time with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment