Tuesday, January 4, 2011

*Christmas Break*

For my choice blog I am going to write about my Christmas break. It was filled with some calm days, but also very adventurous ones. I started my break out celebrating the holidays with the ones I love most. On Christmas Eve, my mom’s side of the family all gathered at my house to celebrate Christmas. This was a very enjoyable family event where we all enjoyed our meal, opening gifts, playing ping pong and just spending some time together. On Christmas day we started out the day by opening gifts and having a nice breakfast together. I then went to Mike’s house to spend time with his family. After that we traveled to my grandmother’s house to be with my dad’s side of the family. It was a very enjoyable Christmas day. The rest of my break, during the mornings I just hung around and relaxed which was very much needed. I was able to catch up on my sleep that has been greatly lost because of waking up for school every day. Wednesday I had to wake up early however for cheerleading practice which was very successful. Two nights out of the week I did a sleepover with my best friends in the whole wide world. At our sleep overs we played the new Just Dance 2 game. I advise you to play this game Mr. Currin you would enjoy it. Then we went to people’s homes late at night and tapped on their windows to scare them, that was a ton of fun too. Other than going to the mall and hanging out with my friends, I also spent a lot of time with my significant other Mike. We had a lot of fun playing with my new ping pong table and watching movies. I really enjoyed having time off of school and being able to do that I wanted rather than being stuck in school all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment