Friday, January 14, 2011

Snow White*

For my choice blog I am going to write about the day I got my first car and the entire thrilling experience that came along with it. When it started to come closer and closer to that time to choose a car, I was very interested in an SUV. I always said there was no way that I was getting a car, that I had to have an SUV. I was just not into cars and I wanted something bigger, mostly because then I would not have to worry about driving in the snow. I never searched for any cars, nor online or just when I was out. Then, one day about one month from the day I was going for my road test, my mom called me and said that she had found the perfect car for me. I did not even want to listen to anything else that she had to say after she said the word car. However, the forced me to go look at it and planned on buying it because I didn’t really have a choice because they said it was perfect for me. So they dragged me along in the car to see it. I instantly fell in love. As soon as I inspected the outside, checked out the inside and took it for a test drive, I could not stop asking my parents if we could buy it right then and there. My parents took the woman up on her offer because it was such a good price for a car with such low miles. It was also in mint condition which made the deal even better! So now, I drive a white 2003 Pontiac Grand AM which I love. Never did I ever think that I would end up driving around a car, I thought for sure that I would drive an SUV. I even named my car snow white because she is white and I bought her in the winter. Getting my first car was a very exciting experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment