Thursday, October 14, 2010

Best Class!

There are many classes that I have enjoyed taking throughout my high school career. However, one that stands out the most to me would be health class. I took this class my junior year and actually enjoyed going to it every day. I liked this class for multiple different reasons. I liked how every day was filled with learning something new, with topics ranging from parenthood, to healthy eating and much more. Each topic was always short, sweet and to the point and were also very easy to comprehend. After completing definitions or a worksheet, we were able to have time to ourselves and just hang out, which was always relaxing. I also enjoyed this class because I had many friends in it that I don’t always get the chance to talk with, and attending health class gave me that chance. We were also able to complete our projects as a group. This is nice because it was less stressful to have to complete the project alone and with the help of others, more creative ideas were generated. Another reason why health class was my favorite is because of the fact that Mr. Casillo is the teacher and he always had an up-beat personality that would brighten my day. This also helped to make class more enjoyable to come to because of his positive personality. The tests for health class were also very simple because of the fact that the topics learned were also simple, and easily comprehended. Many individuals had seen taking the baby home for the weekend as a drag; however I did not mind the baby at all. I tried my best to make the best of the situation and just to have fun with it. Health class was a very enjoyable class to take, mostly because that in order to achieve good grades, working strenuously was not needed. It was also a fun class to learn about, not to mention an enjoyable environment to work in!

1 comment: