Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Favorite Meal!

I have had many delicious meals in my lifetime, however my ultimate favorite meal just so happens to be at Olive Garden. When I go to Olive Garden, I usually go with my family, girlfriends or my boyfriend. However, no matter who I go with, or when I go, I always order the same meal every single time; chicken gnocchi soup, salty breadsticks and peach iced tea. First I start out with my drink, of course. There is no doubt in my mind when the waiter asks “Can I get you anything to drink?” My answer has always been peach iced tea. There is something about this tea that tastes so delicious that I just cannot place my finger on. It is extra sweet with frozen peaches floating at the top along with the ice. Next comes the soup! I used to order chicken gnocchi soup, only because it came with my meal. I would start out with the hot, creamy soup, but by time the chicken alfredo comes hot out of the kitchen, I am already filled up from my soup and can only eat a few bites of my main meal. After this incident occurred several times, I smartened up and started to only order to the chicken soup. This soup serves as such a delightful and filling meal. The creamy soup itself is engulfed with different kinds of vegetables, chicken pieces and also small dumplings. My absolute favorite part is when the waiter brings the warm and salty breadsticks to the table and I am then able to enjoy them with my soup. I love to dip my breadstick in with my chicken gnocchi soup, and then sip on my phenomenal peach tea. Olive Garden is my absolute favorite place to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment