Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Nate Bailey=BOSS!

In my mind, Nate Bailey is most definitely the BOSS. In order to be a boss you need to know how to take charge and be in control. I have witnessed many incidents since I have known Nate, where he has for sure shown qualities of being a boss. I have known Nate basically all of my life; however his boss qualities have improved over the years. Especially since he entered high school he has really stepped up his boss game. Now that Nate is a senior, look out! He is the head boss of all the bosses and everyone knows it. Not only does Nate have the personality of a boss, he is confident that he is the one and only boss. Everyone basically bows down to Nathan Bailey every time he enters a room. I have even witnessed for myself, that when walking down the hall Nate does not move for anyone, everyone moves for him. If plowing small freshman girls over is what it takes to be the boss, then that is what he’s going to do. Such actions show true boss features is you ask me. Nathan also fulfills being the boss by even dressing like one. Each day that he attends school he is looking fresh and rockin’ out his bling. Nate runs the show around this school. Therefore I doubt that there is one individual in Alden High School that does not know who Nate Bailey is. This seventeen year old definitely has what it takes to be known worldwide as The Boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment