Thursday, October 14, 2010

Best Song!

I am a huge music fan and I love music of all types. There are many songs out there that are favorites of mine. Although I have many songs that are my favorites, to me, the best song ever would have to be “Because You Loved me” by Celine Dion. If you really listen and pay attention to the lyrics of it, you soon realize how beautiful and inspirational they truly are. This song also makes me really appreciate my life and everyone that is a part of me. This song is a love story about someone significantly impacting the life of another. It talks about all of the positive effects that someone has had on her life, just by being there by her side through the thick and thin. Whenever I listen to this song, I can’t help but to relate it back to my own life. There are so many people of whom this song reminds me of. Whether it is my close family members, best friends, or loving boyfriend. The lyrics are so meaningful and I feel that anyone who listens to this song could easily relate it to someone in their life who they truly love. The slow rhythm and beat of the song goes excellent with the lyrics and the feel that is supposed to be given off while listening to it. Every time after I listen to it I feel a sense of elation, but most of all extremely thankful for all the loved ones that I do have in my life. Without them I would be completely lost. “Because You Loved Me” is a very inspirational and heartwarming song.

No comments:

Post a Comment