Friday, October 22, 2010

Scariest moment ever!

In my life I have encountered many scary and creepy experiences. However all were minor scares. Some include watching scary movies, and attending haunted houses during the Halloween season. In fact, my scariest encounter occurred at a very scary haunted house called Freight World. Last year during the month of October I went to Freight World with some of my girlfriends, and also my guy friends. We were having a great time and had just finished going through all four houses. Of course, being the scardy cat I am, I was the only one screaming and hiding behind people trying to avoid the creepy workers coming up to me. Little did I know, the people hired to dress freaky and scare everyone, love to come up to the individuals who seem most scared. Lucky for me, a man decided to chase me around the entire building with a chain saw. I have never ran so fast in my life and never have I ever screamed so loud. Eventually they stopped picking on me, probably because they couldn’t even find me when I darted into a crowd of people and hide in between them. After I met up with my friends I was so relived to finally be back and not have to worry about them harassing me; so I thought. Little did I know two workers were sneaking up being me, a creepy clown and a 7 foot, 400 pound man dressed as a baby, with all intensions to scare me senseless, and boy did it work. I began to run away, however there was nowhere for me to go to, besides a corner; stupid mistake on my part. The two men pinned me in the corner, saying my name over and over again and would not let me go. I had never been so scared in my life. As I began to cry because I was so terrified, every single one of my friends stood back, laughing and videotaping me. Just goes to show you who your real friends are I guess! This was honestly the most terrifying encounter in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment