Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Barney ROCKS!

My favorite childhood television show is most definitely Barney.  As I was growing up Barney was my world. I was pretty much obsessed with this show. I owned every Barney tape known to man and still keep them in a closest along with all of our other movies. When my grandmother would baby sit me and my parents would head to work I always asked my grandma to put in Barney for me and that kept me occupied for most of the day. Barney must have been a pretty good show because my sister was in love with it as well. My grandma would make us peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, cut diagonally and we would be sit on a rug placed literally two feet away from the TV and stare in amazement. I have no idea why Barney was so amazing to me, but for unknown reasons he was. All he did was talk about manners and loving your friends and stuff like that, but somehow I was still obsessed with this show. Talk about a major Barney fan, that’s me. I had Barney everything as a child. A Barney blanket, Barney sleeping bag, Barney stuffed animals, Barney spoon, Barney Bowl, Barney cup, need I continue? All in all, Barney was amazing to me growing up and every now and then I still don’t mind popping some Barney tapes in and watching them. It’s funny now to watch them because and think of how much I used to love this show, but now I realize there was really nothing exciting about them at all. Barney ROCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment