Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Bestie for LIFE!

Out of all my friends in this world, Morgan Dulski is my best one! Although the majority of the time she loves to stalk people and creep on everyone, I still love her. I have known Morgan for basically my entire life. It’s so strange to look back on old pictures that we have of us from the intermediate school. We first got to know each other from our parents because they are also super close friends as well. We have even been on a few vacations together. We have gone camping with our families at Jelly Stone State Park and shared many laughs together. I have also gone camping to Allegheny with her family. In Allegheny we were able to literally come within 25 yards of a black bear! As Morgan started to run away I pulled the back of her shirt so that she wasn’t able to go anywhere and I ran past her, what a good friend, I know! Also, a couple summers ago her family took me on another vacation to Lake George. In Lake George, Morgan was even hypnotized and told the crowd that her name was Bethany? I am fortunate enough to spend countless memories with this crazy girl. Together we are like two peas in a pod. That’s what our mom’s tell us. Not only have I spent many vacations with Morgie Porgie, we have also spent several holidays together, now that’s true friendship! For starters we have spent Easter nights together twice. After our family gatherings we would get together for some fun girl time! Same goes with Thanksgiving. There have been multiple Thanksgiving nights that we have spent together. Morgan and I have also spent New Year’s Eve together for as long as I can possibly remember. All in all, Morgan and I have been best friends ever since I can remember and will be for the rest of our lives! I love Morgan Elizabeth Jude Dulski!

No comments:

Post a Comment