Friday, December 10, 2010

Gnome!

One afternoon I was sitting on my front porch enjoying the sunshine. When I was absolutely shocked to see my neighbor Bill’s garden gnome walking straight towards me. I was rubbing my eyes and pinching my skin in disbelief. He just walked up to me as if nothing were unusual about the situation and told me that he had something very important that he felt he had to tell me. He proceeded to tell me that as he was sitting in Bill’s garden on the front lawn he saw something that completely shocked him. He said that he watched my other neighbor Sam creep up to my house in the middle of the day while everyone is either away at work or school. He then told me that he walked right up to the windows and started looking inside very carefully. He knew that something was not right with this situation so he hopped out of the garden and followed Sam around to the back of the house. Sam then casually opened the back sliding door as if it were his own house and walked inside. About twenty minutes later, Sam came out of the same door with his arms full of money and gold jewelry. So no one could see he ran to the fence that separates the houses and threw everything to his side of the fence. The garden gnome told me that he felt as though this was very important for me to know. I was very thankful that the gnome had shared this information to me. That night I called the police and peered out my window as the officers approached Sam’s door. Needless to say, my money and jewelry was sitting wide open on Sam’s kitchen table to I was able to get back what was mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment